
As one of the folks who are out there looking (or not looking) for employment I have decided that it is ridiculous to do things the way the majority of the folks are. I was one of those hiring managers that weeded through the hundreds of resumes for a posting and I realize how little it takes to get lost in the shuffle. I chose to be bold and to go where no man/woman has gone before (ok...where I am guessing few go). My hope is that by sending my wishes out to every business that does business with other businesses in the area and who has customers, that I might accidentally uncover a fabulous opportunity before it hits the mainstream. My prayers are just that the universe take me where I can be of the most use...and have the means to pay my bills and provide for my daughter and I. I trust that what I need will come if I do the footwork. In the meantime, I am going to have fun expecting the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment